- ticket title
- iPhone Malaysia Promotion
- Genting Awana Skyway Ticket Price Machine and Operating Hours 2018
- Heavy Vehicles will be banned on highways – Chinese New Year 2018 (Road Ban)
- IOI Mall Puchong 2018 Once Upon A Time CNY Decoration
- PROTON Boyue 2018 has been sighted at PROTON Centre of Excellence (CoE)
Software: Adobe Photoshop
Final result should same as below image:Here we start our very first step:
- Create a new blank document 600px by 600px.
- Set Background colour to #52782f (green). Next step: Ctrl + Backspace to fill up the background layer withgreen colour.
- Rename the background layer to Grass. (Double click the layer to rename it).
- Go to (On Top) Filter > Noise > Add Noise. Noise amount set to 30%, Distribution choose Gaussian, and select Monochromatic.
5.Go to filter> Blur> Gaussian Blur. Radius set to 0.8 pixels.
6. Go to filter > Stylize > Wind. Choose Stagger, Direction choose from the right.
7.Rotate The Canvas To 90 degree CW.
8.Repeat the step number 6 (Filter > Stylize > Wind).
9.Repeat number 7 step (The Canvas To 90 degree CW).
10.Using the text tool to type the text. (Font using Arial Black, Font Size: 89px).
11.Select the Erase Tools (E) and open the brush tools (Windows > Brush).
12.Choose the chalks 23 pixel, modify the setting as shown in image below:
13.Right click the text layer, choose Create Work Path.
14.Create new empty new layer.
15.Go to path tab (With the new empty layer selected). Right click the Work Path > select the stroke path > Choose the erase (Drop down menu)>ok
16.Delete the Work Path.
17.Choose the text layer, right click choose Rasterize Type.
18.Select both First layer and text layer, right click > Merge layer. Rename to text layer.
19.Hold Ctrl + mouse cursor Click the text layer.
20.Go to Select > Inverse ( Shift + Ctrl + I).
21.Select the Grass Layer and press delete and at the same time delete the text layer, Rename the grass layer to Grass_Text Layer. After this should get the result as below:
The Text Grass Part Finished.
Now we need to create the background for it.
1.Go to Google images search for grunge paper image and download anyone of it.
2.Go to Gradient Tools. Set the colour range from light yellow-green (#adbf41) to a mid-range green (#328a26) As Below:
3.Drag in the grunge paper image below the Grass_Text layer and rename the grunge paper layer as Grunge background and desaturate it (Ctrl+Shift+U).
4.Select the gradient tools and set it to radial gradient.
5.Create a new layer and name it Gradient Layer.
6.Now we set the Gradient layer to Liner Light and 70% Opacity to blend the texture with our nice green background.
7.Create a new layer on top the Gradient Layer Using Eliptical marquee tool (Feather set to 30px) to draw a ellipse shape (White Colour) behind the Grass_Text Layer.
8.Go to Google Images Get The Grass Image.
**Grass Texture Source: https://www.flickr.com/photos/100kr/209708058**
9.Put the grass Img layer below Grass_Text Layer and trace the shape you wanted (Planned).
10.Create Layer Style For the Grass_Img Layer As Below:
11.Copy and rotate the Grass_Img layer for the top part.
12.Add the drop shadow layer style effect on Grass_text Layer.
Repeat It. Done.
Thanks for viewing this tutorial. If you have any better technic kindly leave a comment below for sharing. Thanks