- ticket title
- Pantai Cheras Hospital Parking Rate
- Klinik Keluarga Bandar Botanic Qualitas Health New Operating Hours
- Wet World Taman Tasik Shah Alam
- Larangan Pemanduan Kenderaaan Barangan Semasa Operasi Sempena Perayaan Hari Raya Aidilfitri (HRA) 2019
- Swim Course Progression Chart & Instructor Professional Chart
Penang traffic management exco Chow Kon Yeow announced the state government had received proposals from six bidders to be project delivery partners (PDP) of the master plan.
Total RM27 billion
Project expected begin from
2017 to 2030
- Cable Car
The Masterplan includes the following items:
- Construction of a new highway connecting Bayan Lepas to Tanjung Bungah. This highway will cut through the central hill lands, and will likely require the construction of highway bridges and the boring of tunnels. This highway is expected to connect with
- Another new highway running roughly parallel to the north coastal road between Tanjong Tokong and Teluk Bahang. This in turn will connect to the
- Undersea tunnel planned to run between Bagan Jermal on Penang Island and Bagan Ajam in Butterworth – the RM6.5 billion project was awarded to Consortium Zenith BUCG Sdn Bhd in return for rights to some 110 acres of reclaimed land off Tanjong Tokong.
- Besides, Penang’s first LRT line, 17.5 kilomter line will connect Komtar with the Penang International Airport in Bayan Lepas.
Related Topic: Penang Integrated Transport Masterplan (Update)
Source: The Malaysian Insider