- ticket title
- iPhone Malaysia Promotion
- Genting Awana Skyway Ticket Price Machine and Operating Hours 2018
- Heavy Vehicles will be banned on highways – Chinese New Year 2018 (Road Ban)
- IOI Mall Puchong 2018 Once Upon A Time CNY Decoration
- PROTON Boyue 2018 has been sighted at PROTON Centre of Excellence (CoE)
Fly Ash is the fine residue produced when hard or bituminous coal is burnt in power station furnace.
The minerals in the coal fuse to form fine and glassy particles which contains constituents that can be used as
supplement or partial replacement of Portland Cement in concrete.
In West Malaysia, Fly Ash can be obtained from coal following Power Station
- Jimah Power Station
- Manjung Power Station
- Tanjung Bin Power Station
- Sultan Salahuddin Abdul Aziz Shah Power Station
Related Topic: In term of low temperature, GGBS or Fly Ash better?