- ticket title
- iPhone Malaysia Promotion
- Genting Awana Skyway Ticket Price Machine and Operating Hours 2018
- Heavy Vehicles will be banned on highways – Chinese New Year 2018 (Road Ban)
- IOI Mall Puchong 2018 Once Upon A Time CNY Decoration
- PROTON Boyue 2018 has been sighted at PROTON Centre of Excellence (CoE)
NEW YORK — Tens of thousands of revelers turned out yesterday (June 20) for Coney Island’s 33rd annual Mermaid Parade despite gray skies and steady drizzle.
“If it starts raining, we’re all fish people,” said Mr Joe Coddington of Queens, who was wearing a crab hat and a shirt that said “butter me up”. He added: “We come from the sea. It’s even more fun.”
Ms Lia Perotta of Brooklyn said she has dressed as a mermaid every year for 10 years.
“It’s all about the glitter today,” she said.
The parade, which began in 1983 and takes place on the Saturday closest to the first day of summer, is a mix of seaside honky-tonk and family fun.
Burlesque dancer Julie Atlas Muz was this year’s Queen Mermaid. Actor Mat Fraser was King Neptune.
Mayor Bill de Blasio caused a stir last year when he showed up in a puffy-shirted pirate costume. He did not attend this year.