- ticket title
- iPhone Malaysia Promotion
- Genting Awana Skyway Ticket Price Machine and Operating Hours 2018
- Heavy Vehicles will be banned on highways – Chinese New Year 2018 (Road Ban)
- IOI Mall Puchong 2018 Once Upon A Time CNY Decoration
- PROTON Boyue 2018 has been sighted at PROTON Centre of Excellence (CoE)
SINGAPORE — A Singaporean woman was among the hundreds of partygoers injured during a fire on June 27 at a Taiwan water amusement park.
The woman was identified as Megan Loy on a list published by the New Taipei City Government on its website. The list also identified her as “seriously injured”.
The Singapore Trade Office in Taipei said today that it is in touch with the Singaporean’s family to render consular assistance. “The Singapore Trade Office wishes the ongoing rescue efforts every success and the speedy recovery of those who were injured,” it added.
A fire broke out at about 8.30pm when revellers were sprayed with coloured powder during aparty. The blaze, which broke out at the Formosa Fun Coast water park on the outskirts of the capital, Taipei, is suspected to have been caused by an explosion of the powder, local government official Lin Chieh-yu told Reuters. “It remains under investigation as to what made the powder explode,” he added.
More than 500 people were injured in the fire, with more than 180 still in intensive care.
Related Topic: More than 500 injured as fire hits Taiwan water park party
Source: Today Online