- ticket title
- Pantai Cheras Hospital Parking Rate
- Klinik Keluarga Bandar Botanic Qualitas Health New Operating Hours
- Wet World Taman Tasik Shah Alam
- Larangan Pemanduan Kenderaaan Barangan Semasa Operasi Sempena Perayaan Hari Raya Aidilfitri (HRA) 2019
- Swim Course Progression Chart & Instructor Professional Chart
In MS EN 197-1 on cement specifications stipulates 27 common cement, where both Ground Granulated Blastfurnace Slag (GGBS) and Fly Ash are two commonly ‘recycled’ materials used to partially replace Portland Cement (OPC) in cement production.
These materials are also pozzolanic in nature i.e. they consume the lime from OPC hydration to form additional cementitious gel thereby refining the pore structure and enhancing durability.
Hence, they are widely used now in aggressive marine conditions, sites with high sulphate conditions, for reducing permeability, for temperature control and last but not least as an eco-friendly material in production of ‘green concrete’.
Related Topic: How many types of cement available in Malaysia?