- ticket title
- Pantai Cheras Hospital Parking Rate
- Klinik Keluarga Bandar Botanic Qualitas Health New Operating Hours
- Wet World Taman Tasik Shah Alam
- Larangan Pemanduan Kenderaaan Barangan Semasa Operasi Sempena Perayaan Hari Raya Aidilfitri (HRA) 2019
- Swim Course Progression Chart & Instructor Professional Chart
In Malaysia, cement manufactured will propose the use of pre-blended cement instead of supplying Portland Cement (OPC) mix with Ground Granulated Blastfurnace Slag (GGBS) or Fly Ash to concrete batching plant.
The main reasons are less hassle and less problems in site batching.
However, in most of the main concrete batching plant, they are having more silos, thus pure GGBS or Fly Ash is preferred.
Related Topic: GGBS and Fly Ash in Malaysia