- ticket title
- iPhone Malaysia Promotion
- Genting Awana Skyway Ticket Price Machine and Operating Hours 2018
- Heavy Vehicles will be banned on highways – Chinese New Year 2018 (Road Ban)
- IOI Mall Puchong 2018 Once Upon A Time CNY Decoration
- PROTON Boyue 2018 has been sighted at PROTON Centre of Excellence (CoE)
MANILA — The Philippines confirmed a second case of the deadly Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) corona virus today (July 6) in a 36-year-old foreigner who showed symptoms of the disease after arriving in Manila on June 19 from Dubai.
The man was admitted to a government hospital on July 4 and was under observation, Health Ministry spokesman Lyndon Lee-suy said, adding contact tracing was now under way to prevent the spread of the disease.
The man had also travelled to Saudi Arabia, the spokesman said. His condition was improving and there was noknown transmission to the community.
The first case discovered in the Philippines was in January, a Filipino nurse working in Saudi Arabia who survived the disease.
Related Topic: MERS cases keep coming from Samsung hospital