- ticket title
- iPhone Malaysia Promotion
- Genting Awana Skyway Ticket Price Machine and Operating Hours 2018
- Heavy Vehicles will be banned on highways – Chinese New Year 2018 (Road Ban)
- IOI Mall Puchong 2018 Once Upon A Time CNY Decoration
- PROTON Boyue 2018 has been sighted at PROTON Centre of Excellence (CoE)
A woman has been convicted of assaulting a police officer with her breasts during a violent protest in Hong Kong.
Ng Lai-ying was taking part in a demonstration against parallel trading on the streets of Yuen Long in March this year when the incident is said to have took place.
The 30-year-old claimed that Chief Inspector Chan had tried to grab her bag but instead touched her left breast.
However, Inspector Chan insisted that it was Lai-ying who bumped her breasts onto his arm before falsely accusing him of assault.
The magistrate sided with Chan, telling Lai-ying: “You used your female identity to trump up the allegation that the officer had molested you.”
He added that her “malicious” claims were damaging to Chan’s reputation.
Pictures following her arrest show Lai-ying with a bleeding nose and she accused police of pushing her to the ground.
The magistrate said that officers policing protests “should be protected”, adding: “There were two groups of people expressing different points of view at the protest.
“Without police officers there to maintain order, it is not surprising that there was commotion, or even clashes.”
Yai-ling will be sentenced later this month.