Post by relatedRelated post
September 17, 2017@7:55 pm
August 1, 2017@9:04 pm
July 13, 2017@10:06 pm
June 18, 2017@3:53 pm
The driver of a Bangkok shuttle bus who shot dead an Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand (EGAT) technician last Friday turned himself in to police on Tuesday and confessed the killing was motivated by deep-seated resentment of repeated criticism of his driving.
Sathit Jumthong, 40, the bus driver, surrendered to Pol Col Luesak Damnoensawat, chief of Bangkok’s Bang Phlad police station, on Tuesday to acknowledge a charge of murder. He was accompanied to Bang Phlad station by his wife Bussapa Yotpeng and their little son, Thai media reported.
Sophon, a C7 computer technician employed at the EGAT, received two fatal gunshot wounds in the chest and neck. The shot caused him died on the spot.
The gunshot awoke the other passengers, at which point Sathit wai’d them, police said.
“I’m sorry. This is personal,” he reportedly said before walking off the bus and hailing a taxi.
After staying at his relative’s house for two days, he moved to a hotel in Phutthamonthon Sai 4, the suspect said. He felt under pressure and was running out of money, and this finally drove him to surrender.
Mr Sathit told police he had shot Sophon because he had repeatedly criticised him over his driving. The man had faulted him for honking his horn loudly when driving past a woman, and also reprimanded him for bringing his wife and child along on the shuttle bus.
The victim had not only reprimanded him, but also his parents. Bottled up anger, coupled with drinking alcohol, drove him to shoot the man dead, Mr Sathit said.
The suspect was held in police custody for legal action.
Source: Bangkok Post & Coconuts Bangkok
- Plaza Damas 3 KL Car Parking Rate September 19, 2017@9:16 pm
- Wisma Prima Peninsula KL Car Parking Rate September 19, 2017@9:07 pm
- EcoWorld Launches Eco Forest At Semenyih Selangor – 2017 September 17, 2017@7:55 pm
- KFC Breakfast Increased Price Again! September 15, 2017@1:14 pm
- KFC Malaysia Nutrition Facts September 15, 2017@12:46 pm
- Nissan (Tan Chong) Vehicle Safety Bar By Ultra Racing Price September 15, 2017@12:26 pm
- Genting Premium Outlet Parking Rate Malaysia September 14, 2017@10:20 pm
- TM Unifi D-Link DIR850L Router September 14, 2017@9:52 pm
- LOT 10 Shopping Mall Motorcycle Parking Rate September 14, 2017@9:38 pm
- Disney Pixar Cars 3 Event At Sunway Pyramid Malaysia September 14, 2017@9:18 pm
- le Petit Dotty’s Pastries & Coffee Menu & Price September 14, 2017@1:11 pm
- Menara FELDA, NAZA, TH – Platinum Park KLCC Parking Rate & Directory September 14, 2017@1:02 pm
- Malaysia 60th Merdeka MY LEGO BUILD At Sunway Pyramid 2017 September 11, 2017@10:50 pm
- San Francisco Coffee Menu and Price September 11, 2017@2:45 pm
- Menara HP / HP Tower Damansara Heights parking rates September 11, 2017@2:25 pm
- Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall Food Directory September 6, 2017@9:08 pm
- Popular Mega Bookfair 2017 At Sunway Pyramid Malaysia September 5, 2017@9:20 pm
- Sunway Pyramid Mall and Hotel Parking Rate September 5, 2017@6:00 pm
- AEON Bandar Bukit Tinggi Klang Parking Rate September 2, 2017@3:06 pm
- 淡水老街古早味鸡蛋糕 Tam Shui Egg Cake September 2, 2017@2:49 pm
- Ads Blog
- Asia Pacific
- Blog News
- Buy House Guidelines
- East Asia
- Entertainment News
- Hong Kong
- Malaysia Road Street
- Med Info
- Middle East
- New York
- New Zealand
- Nutrition Facts
- Other Info
- Parking Rate
- Property News
- Social Network
- South Asia
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia