- ticket title
- iPhone Malaysia Promotion
- Genting Awana Skyway Ticket Price Machine and Operating Hours 2018
- Heavy Vehicles will be banned on highways – Chinese New Year 2018 (Road Ban)
- IOI Mall Puchong 2018 Once Upon A Time CNY Decoration
- PROTON Boyue 2018 has been sighted at PROTON Centre of Excellence (CoE)
With the completion of the East Coast Expressway Phase 2 (LPT2) project, the push to get the next extension stretch is underway. Bernama reports that the Terengganu state government is hoping that the federal government will green light the building of the East Coast Expressway Phase 3 (LPT3) from Gemuruh to Jertih. Currently, the 184 km-long LPT2 links up to Kg Gemuruh from Jabor.
The state’s Mentri Besar Datuk Seri Ahmad Razif Abdul Rahman said that the project, expected to cost RM1.4 billion, should be considered a priority given the increase of LPT2 commuters, including those from Kelantan.
“If the federal government agrees, the state government is prepared to borrow RM1.8 billion that is required from the LPT2 project cost (still under discussion) for the LPT3 project,” he told reporters.
With regards to LPT2, he said the state government is set to claim a concession payment of 40% from Plus Malaysia Berhad for toll collection on LPT2, pending approval from the Prime Minister. He added that aside from providing good economic returns for the state, LPT2 will also benefit local trade considerably at every rest and recreation stop along the stretch.