- ticket title
- Pantai Cheras Hospital Parking Rate
- Klinik Keluarga Bandar Botanic Qualitas Health New Operating Hours
- Wet World Taman Tasik Shah Alam
- Larangan Pemanduan Kenderaaan Barangan Semasa Operasi Sempena Perayaan Hari Raya Aidilfitri (HRA) 2019
- Swim Course Progression Chart & Instructor Professional Chart
MITSUI OUTLET PARK KLIA SEPANG Opening on May 30, 2015
First Major Shareholding Overseas Development of a Mitsui Outlet Park, Taking Abroad Know-How Cultivated Over 20 Years of the Outlet Business in Japan
MITSUI OUTLET PARK KLIA SEPANG , Kuala Lumpur’s outlet mall are joint venture (JV) of Mitsui Fudosan Co., Ltd. (MFMA Development Sdn. Bhd) and Malaysia Airports Holdings Berhad.
Store Composition Features
- A collection of various genres, including leading luxury brands, international designer brands, popular local Malaysian brands and Japanese brands.
- A wide variety of restaurants offering cuisine from around the world, including Malaysian, Japanese, Italian, Chinese and Thai cuisines. Many restaurants also cater for halal needs.
- In “JAPAN AVENUE”, a zone where visitors can experience authentic Japanese culture, Japanese sushi restaurant “sushi maru” will open its first restaurant in Malaysia, “Wa Café” will offer customers a chance to experience Japanese tea, and “fun Japan” will comprise a traditional craft store, an event space, and other attractions .
Building Design and Design Features
- Based on Paradise Village, a concept with a tropical resort theme
- The two story construction is designed to facilitate overall ease of movement, with an ambience like an outdoor space as natural light from stylish skylights enriched with greenery throughout the building create the atmosphere of a relaxing, bright resort.
- The enclosed mall design is entirely air-conditioned on account of the tropical climate, creating a comfortable shopping space.
Unique Initiatives for an International Airport Site
- A free shuttle bus service connects the airport with Mitsui Outlet Park KLIA SEPANG, which is also serviced by bus routes connecting the center of the city to the airport.
- An automatic check-in system has been set up in the building so that airport users can check in to their flights before or after shopping.
- A Flight Information Display has been set up in the building to enable visitors to confirm flight information while they are in the mall.
- A free luggage storage service is available to enable hands-free shopping
Toyota Store Inside Mitsui Outlet Park KLIA Sepang
This ‘store within a mall’ concept represents a new leaf for Toyota to better interact with their customers and fans by increasingly blending the brand into people’s everyday lives. It helps the marque engage at a more emotional level, in a relaxed and premium environment.
Showrooms are limited in the way the transaction is handled, overall. But with this new retail store setup, Toyota is allowed more breathing room to make the experience more suited to each customer, walk-in guest, or sales prospect.
Here are some of the photo taken from the mall:
Photo of TOYOTA AE86
Photo of Miniature Toyota