- ticket title
- iPhone Malaysia Promotion
- Genting Awana Skyway Ticket Price Machine and Operating Hours 2018
- Heavy Vehicles will be banned on highways – Chinese New Year 2018 (Road Ban)
- IOI Mall Puchong 2018 Once Upon A Time CNY Decoration
- PROTON Boyue 2018 has been sighted at PROTON Centre of Excellence (CoE)
Consortium Zenith BUCG Sdn Bhd will begin construction works on three major highways under its RM6.3 billion transportation project early next year.
Expecting to begin construction work on the three highways by early 2016.
The three highway projects are
- 12km paired road from Jalan Tanjung Bungah to Teluk Bahang
- 4.6km bypass from Air Itam to Lebuhraya Tun Dr Lim Chong Eu
- 4.2km bypass from Gurney Drive to Lebuhraya Tun Dr Lim Chong Eu
The three highway projects is part of the RM6.3 billion transportation project that also includes a 6.5km undersea tunnel linking Penang island and the mainland.
Consortium Zenith is a joint venture between Zenith Construction Sdn Bhd, China Railway Construction Co Ltd, Beijing Urban Construction Group, Sri Tinggi Sdn Bhd and Juteras Sdn Bhd.
Source: The Rakyat Post