- ticket title
- iPhone Malaysia Promotion
- Genting Awana Skyway Ticket Price Machine and Operating Hours 2018
- Heavy Vehicles will be banned on highways – Chinese New Year 2018 (Road Ban)
- IOI Mall Puchong 2018 Once Upon A Time CNY Decoration
- PROTON Boyue 2018 has been sighted at PROTON Centre of Excellence (CoE)
SINGAPORE – It was a natural birth for celebrity mother Joanne Peh, whose daughter decided to “make her entrance” on Friday (Aug 7), two days ahead of Singapore’s golden jubilee.
Her husband, actor Qi Yuwu, 38, was by her side during her 16-hour labour, during which she did not use any pain relief.
In a handwritten note penned by the parents and shared with the media, the first-time parents say that they are relishing the arrival of their daughter after “10 months” of pregnancy.
Peh, 32, wrote: “Holding my baby girl for the first time is so comforting and surreal.”
Qi added : “As I saw the arrival of my daughter, as a father, I find it hard to describe my feelings in words.
“When my daughter looked at me as I held her in my arms, I’ve felt that we’ve known each other for a long time.”
Peh and Qi got married last September and announced the pregnancy in January.
As the first-time parents step into their new roles, they asked for privacy to enjoy parenthood and said they would not be taking interviews for now. – straitstimes
Related Topic: Breastfeeding not a source of shame
Further Discussions / Comment: Forum