- ticket title
- iPhone Malaysia Promotion
- Genting Awana Skyway Ticket Price Machine and Operating Hours 2018
- Heavy Vehicles will be banned on highways – Chinese New Year 2018 (Road Ban)
- IOI Mall Puchong 2018 Once Upon A Time CNY Decoration
- PROTON Boyue 2018 has been sighted at PROTON Centre of Excellence (CoE)
A mum caught breastfeeding a baby while driving on a busy road told a police officer she did it to stop her child’s “out of control” screaming.
The woman was stopped by a traffic officer following reports of a small child in the driver’s seat of a car on a highway just outside Seattle in the US.
But Trooper Rocky Oliphant, of Washington State Patrol, got a bit of a surprise when he approached the Honda Accord after making a “welfare stop” in Everett.
To his astonishment, on peering through the driver’s side window, he noticed that the woman was in fact breastfeeding a one-year-old baby behind the wheel.
He told the New York Daily News he had never seen anything quite like it.
A seven-year veteran of the force, Trooper Oliphant said: “It would be terrible if I didn’t stop her and made sure the child was safe.”
Police allege that the woman had been breastfeeding while driving.
Speaking to the Daily News spokesman Trooper Mark Francis said: “Her reasoning for this was the baby screams out of control when he gets hungry.”
The incident happened at around 7pm yesterday.