- ticket title
- iPhone Malaysia Promotion
- Genting Awana Skyway Ticket Price Machine and Operating Hours 2018
- Heavy Vehicles will be banned on highways – Chinese New Year 2018 (Road Ban)
- IOI Mall Puchong 2018 Once Upon A Time CNY Decoration
- PROTON Boyue 2018 has been sighted at PROTON Centre of Excellence (CoE)
Undercooked hamburger dresses and purple pasties aside (ahem, Lady Gaga and Lil’ Kim), there are a handful of styles from VMAs past that turned heads for the rightreasons.
Chief among them, Selena Gomez delivered her usual jaw-dropping style with a sizzling twist, serving up this exposed-bodice Atelier Versace number at the 2013 show. Adorned with glistening embellishments and an up-to-there side slit, the ensemble juxtaposed sex appeal with slick sophistication, making for one unbeatable look.
At last year’s fête, Jennifer Lopez practically ignited the red carpet with a glittering cutout Charbel Zoe Couture gown. The look fit seamlessly with J.Lo’s ultra-hot style motif and—of course—once again showcased her ageless physique.
Redeeming herself from more than one VMAs flop, Christina Aguilera channeledMarilyn Monroe for a revamped old Hollywood glam effect in 2006. And also whipping out a glistening ensemble, Taylor Swift radiated in a beaded one-shoulder Kaufman Franco confection back in 2009.