- ticket title
- iPhone Malaysia Promotion
- Genting Awana Skyway Ticket Price Machine and Operating Hours 2018
- Heavy Vehicles will be banned on highways – Chinese New Year 2018 (Road Ban)
- IOI Mall Puchong 2018 Once Upon A Time CNY Decoration
- PROTON Boyue 2018 has been sighted at PROTON Centre of Excellence (CoE)
KUALA LUMPUR: Details of the contracts for the construction of the KL to Singapore high speed rail will likely be known in two years, said the Land Public Transport Commission’s chief development officer Prodyut Dutt.
“Given that the development takes about five years and we aim to complete it in 2022, working backwards we should see the details of these contracts by the year 2017,” he said.
Details of the cost sharing formula with the Singaporean government counterpart had still not yet been fixed yet, he said at Rail Business Asia 2015 seminar.
Earlier, Dutt said KTM Bhd’s double tracking line from Gemas to Padang Besar would be launched by end-2015.