- ticket title
- iPhone Malaysia Promotion
- Genting Awana Skyway Ticket Price Machine and Operating Hours 2018
- Heavy Vehicles will be banned on highways – Chinese New Year 2018 (Road Ban)
- IOI Mall Puchong 2018 Once Upon A Time CNY Decoration
- PROTON Boyue 2018 has been sighted at PROTON Centre of Excellence (CoE)
SEREMBAN: A man was burnt to death killed when his car crashed and caught fire at Jalan Kapitan, near Negri Sembilan police contingent headquarters last night.
Seremban Fire and Rescue Department operation officer Mohamad Idris said, the department received the call at around 12.28am and rushed to the scene.
A 10-member team which include Paramedics (EMRS) were dispatched to the location in the 12.15am incident. The operation to control the fire took an hour and the remains of the victim was sent to Tuanku Jaafar Hospital for post-mortem.
Source: NST, Malaysia