- ticket title
- iPhone Malaysia Promotion
- Genting Awana Skyway Ticket Price Machine and Operating Hours 2018
- Heavy Vehicles will be banned on highways – Chinese New Year 2018 (Road Ban)
- IOI Mall Puchong 2018 Once Upon A Time CNY Decoration
- PROTON Boyue 2018 has been sighted at PROTON Centre of Excellence (CoE)
OSAKA – Japan’s tallest Ferris wheel started operating Friday at a large commercial complex in Suita, Osaka, Ferris Wheel Investment Co. said.
The Redhorse Osaka Wheel stands 123 meters high over Expocity, a retail and entertainment complex that opened last November at Expo ’70 Commemorative Park, the site of the 1970 World Exposition.
“I was scared but it was fun. I want to come here again,” Motonari Yamazaki, a 9-year-old elementary school student from the nearby city of Ibaraki, said after taking a spin.
Expocity had attracted 14 million visitors as of the end of May and is expected to break 17 million in its first year, complex developer Mitsui Fudosan Co. said.
The complex includes a shopping mall and a combined aquarium, zoo and museum.