- ticket title
- iPhone Malaysia Promotion
- Genting Awana Skyway Ticket Price Machine and Operating Hours 2018
- Heavy Vehicles will be banned on highways – Chinese New Year 2018 (Road Ban)
- IOI Mall Puchong 2018 Once Upon A Time CNY Decoration
- PROTON Boyue 2018 has been sighted at PROTON Centre of Excellence (CoE)
obike bicycle sharing serivce in Malaysia
Photo Below Taken At Bandar Sunway Mentari, Selangor, Malaysia
How it works?
1.Download oBike App on App Store or Google Play.
2.Launch oBike App to search for free bikes around the city.
3.Unlock the bike using the App’s QR code scanner.
4.When done, park the bike in a parking area designated for bikes.
5.Lock the bike manually.
Fully refundable deposit to be made the first time
RM 109 for regular users and RM 49 for students
Cost of usage is RM 1 per 15 minutes
For more info kindly log on to https://www.o.bike/
Dockless Bike Share
So, what is dockless bikes? The term dockless, stationless or free-floating bikes means that the bikes don’t have to be returned at a docking station. This saves the users the hassle of having to find an available docking station, unlike conventional bike-sharing systems. This is made possible thanks to a smart-lock solution that unlock with your
Size of Bike
Made In China Bicycle